Eva’s Phoenix is an award-winning transitional housing and employment training facility for youth experiencing homelessness. It’s located in downtown Toronto.
What does Eva’s Phoenix offer?
Residence for 50 youth for up to 1 year
- 10 townhouse-style units (private bedrooms and shared kitchens/living areas)
- Shared teaching kitchen
- Housing and counselling supports
- Educational program and study spaces
- Employment training (construction, print & graphic communications, Youth Succeeding in Employment Program)
- Dress to Impress Studio for free career clothing
- Technology Training Centre
- Programs for financial literacy, life skills, finding/keeping housing. cooking/nutrition, health, hygiene, conflict resolution, and more
At Eva’s Phoenix, 50 young people live in 10 shared townhouse-style units. They get their own bedroom with a key and access to shared spaces such as bathrooms, kitchens, and study areas. While there, young people develop critical skills to live independently through caring individual support, workshops, and hands-on programs.
Apply to Live at Eva’s Phoenix
Want to apply to live at Eva’s Phoenix? If you are a young person working with a youth organization/agency, you can ask them to help you fill out and submit this application form. You can also fill out and send it in on your own.
Education and Employment Programs
Youth need education support and job training to thrive, and approximately 150 youth get this every year at Eva’s Phoenix.
2004 Canadian Mortgage & Housing Corporation (CMHC) Housing Award, Best Practices in Affordable Housing
2000 Design Exchange DX Award
2000 Peter J Marshall Municipal Innovation Award of Excellence
Transitional housing for youth 16-24
Mon-Sun, 24 hours | Must Apply
TEL: 416-364-4716 (intake)
EMAIL: [email protected]