Thank you for your interest in supporting Eva’s. The most powerful way to make an impact is to make a monetary donation online. Your monetary contributions make a significant impact, ensuring that Eva’s can continue providing vital services and support for youth experiencing homelessness.
Eva’s Most Needed Items (Updated Winter 2023)
- New winter gear: boots, jackets, socks, hats, mittens, shoes
- Black hair care and skin products
- Sports and recreation equipment
- Move-in/out items: kitchen and cookware, towels, linens, etc.
- Gift cards: grocery, dollar store, local shops, clothing, presto
- Passes/tickets for cultural, art, and sporting events
- Prepared food or meals (must be nut-free)
Please keep in mind that all items must be new and in their original packaging.
We are not accepting the following items:
- Second-hand mattresses
- Heavy, bulky items (Rugs, old wooden furniture)
- Cell phones or outdated electronics
- Medications and vitamins
- Used clothing
To ensure a smooth process, we do not accept donations at our shelter facility doors. If you
have items to donate, kindly email [email protected] to arrange delivery.
Corporate and Community Groups
Calling all corporate and community groups! If you’re eager to lend a hand, consider volunteering to assemble care kits for Eva’s. Download our Welcome Care Kits package for all the details on what’s needed for youth moving into Eva’s.
Questions? Contact [email protected] or 416-977-4497.