Important: we are not currently accepting individual volunteers. If you would like to fill out the form below, we will contact you when individual volunteer opportunities arise in the future.
Interested in supporting Eva’s right now? You can help by leading a fundraising effort for youth at Eva’s or giving to our Wish List.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities:
- Special event volunteers (e.g. set up/clean up, registration, greeting)
- Administration/office assistance (daytime)
- Fundraising and event planning committees
- Placement student support (i.e. in communications, research)
- Professional services (i.e. graphic design)
Corporate & Community Group Volunteer Opportunities:
- Special event volunteers (e.g. set up/clean up, registration, greeting, photography)
- Beautification/repair projects for our facilities (e.g. gardening, cleaning)
- Professional services (e.g. graphic design, videography/photography)
If you’re interested in volunteering, please note that we can only accept volunteers 18 years of age or older. For any volunteering that involves direct interaction with youth, a screening process, including a criminal reference check, will be required.
Fill out our Volunteer Application Form below. For more information, contact us at 416-977-4497 or email@example.com.
Back to homepage
Give Toronto’s street youth a fresh start.
Our award-winning programs have been proven to help homeless youth lead productive, self-sufficient and healthy lives.
Donate online now