Are you interested in volunteering at Eva’s? Read more below. You can also help by fundraising to support youth at Eva’s or giving to our Wish List.
Note: we can only accept volunteers 18 years of age or older. For any placements that involve direct interaction with youth, a screening process, including a criminal reference check, will be required.
Individual Volunteer Opportunities:
- Special event volunteers (e.g. set up/clean up, registration, greeting)
- Administration/office assistance (daytime)
- Fundraising and event planning committees
- Placement student support (i.e. in communications, research)
- Professional services (i.e. graphic design)
Corporate & Community Group Volunteer Opportunities:
- Special event volunteers (e.g. set up/clean up, registration, greeting, photography)
- Beautification/repair projects for our facilities (e.g. gardening, cleaning)
- Professional services (e.g. graphic design, videography/photography)
Please fill out our Volunteer Application Form below. For information regarding current volunteer or student placement opportunities, please contact us at 416-977-4497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Back to homepage
Give Toronto’s street youth a fresh start.
Our award-winning programs have been proven to help homeless youth lead productive, self-sufficient and healthy lives.
Donate online now