In celebration of World Food Day, Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth and Mealshare are giving away two tickets for Eva’s Taste Matters. Mealshare turns dining out into helping out.
All you have to do is go out for dinner! Order a Mealshare menu item at one of their partner restaurants in Toronto and post a picture of it on Instagram tagging @evasinitiatives, @mealshare and the restaurant you dined at! You’ll have a tasty meal, a chance to win, and you’ll be helping youth at Eva’s shelters to access healthy food. For every Mealshare menu item you order, Mealshare will donate the cost of a meal for homeless youth at Eva’s. Everyday Eva’s provides approximately 231 meals to 77 youth.
Eva’s Taste Matters, proudly presented by TD, is a feast of fine food and beverages, hosted by Julie & Lisa, sisters from BiteMeMore.com!
How to Win
- Go to Mealshare.ca to pick a restaurant partner in Toronto
- Pick a date to dine by October 27th. Bring friends!
- Order a Mealshare menu item (be sure to ask your server about it).
- Take a picture and post it on Instagram, tag Eva’s (@evasinitiatives) Mealshare (@mealshare) and the restaurant you ordered at. Use the hasgtag #TasteMatters. Tell us why you support homeless youth in Toronto!
- Repeat! Visit each restaurant and order a Mealshare menu item for additional entries.
The contest closes October 27th, 2017. Any posts after this date will not be eligible.
Only one post per restaurant per Instagram account will be eligible.
A Mealshare menu item must be ordered for the entry to be valid. Eva’s, Mealshare and the restaurant must be tagged in the post along with the hashtag #TasteMatters.
Winners will be contacted on October 30th, 2017. They will receive a direct message from Eva’s through Instagram and must respond within 24 hours to claim their prize.
- Eva’s World Food Day Contest is run by Eva’s Initiatives for Homeless Youth, whose administrative office is located at 425 Adelaide Street West, Suite 402, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5V 3C1.
- Anyone who has participated in setting up the contest or is supporting the administration of the contest is not permitted to enter.
- There is no entry fee or purchase necessary to enter this contest.
- This contest is intended for individuals/groups with real and active Instagram accounts. Entries from false, spamming, inactive, or otherwise illegitimate accounts are not permitted and will be removed from giveaway participation at Eva’s discretion.
- Repeat entries will not be valid. Only one post per restaurant is allowed.
- A Mealshare menu item must be ordered for the entry to be valid, and Eva’s, Mealshare, and the restaurant must be tagged in the post along with the hashtag #TasteMatters.
- Closing date for entry is October 27th 11:50 PM. After this date/time, no further entries will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes will be clarified on Eva’s website, www.evas.ca, as soon as possible.
- No cash alternative to prizes will be offered. Prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of near or equivalent value without notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random by Eva’s.
- The winner will be notified by direct message via social media within 12 hours of the closing date and time. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 24 hours of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner.
- Eva’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition is final.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or any other Social Network. We discourage any unauthorized or unpermitted behaviour on these social networks in the course of this giveaway.